Nintex form display SharePoint list items based on selected criteria

• 2 October 2020
  • 2 replies

I would need to build a form that displays all the items in a SharePoint list based on selected criteria.  If the selected criteria has N number of items in list then all those items have to be displayed in the form.  

Example: List A has Employee ID, Name, Age and in form if user selects Age is greater than 45 then all employee ID, Name, Age who are above 45 should be displayed in the form.  

Can this done only with Nintex form or should i even use Nintex workflow. Looking for a detail steps as i'm new to Nintex.  

2 replies

Badge +7
Hi RLogesh,

What is the use case here? Nintex Forms is usually used to create new items based on an intelligent form. What you describe feels more like a form to 'just' query list items based on a filter. What are you planning to do with the queried list items? 🙂
Badge

I have an issue which may be a subset of this issue. I figured an answer to my questions may help this person, also. I have a Nintex O365 Form where I select a Location value, and as a result, the form needs to show the Contacts for that Location. However, when I try to display the information from the SharePoint List for Locations it will not display Users in a People Picker field. I am able to display the other values from the list, but nothing I have tried will allow me to display the people (1 or many) on the form. I have tried connected fields, disconnected fields and labels using a variable.

Any suggestions? I have searched all through this site and in Google, and I do not see anything using straight O365 Nintex form to show user values (even though other field types display fine).