cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex Smart phone layout showing huge whitespace on mobile device

I have created a nintex form on o365 list. When i create a smart phone layout for form and preview this in nintex designer, it renders correctly. However, when I open this in a mobile device, the page renders with very small fonts and has a huge white space on the left and right side of the view. 

Please see the screenshot below.

this is a nintex view generated for OOB custom list with no modification apart from creating a nintex view for the list.

Please let me know how to add the smart phone layout for o365 correctly.

Screenshot_2016-01-04-15-42-34.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex Smart phone layout showing huge whitespace on mobile device

This issue came through to Nintex Support and it was found that Mobile View had been disbaled which meant the Desktop view was being displayed on a mobile browser.

I am noting this here in case any other customer has this issue.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

What do you mean mobile view had been disabled? I am having the same issue but I know it is showing the mobile version of the form because I have different controls than the desktop version. You can tell in the screenshot above that it is showing his mobile version as well because there is just a save and cancel in the top left instead of a full ribbon. Help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Is this issue still showing to you?
From my end, I cannot see this kind of behavior. At least not that much of whitespace.
Please let me know what you can see now.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply