cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Sign - The sender of Request Signature Email?

Dear all,

I am new user of Nintex Sign, and I already authorize Nintex to access the Adobe platform.

For the guide "https://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/help/Workflow/RootCategory/Actions/Nintex.Sign.htm"

It said: The name or email address of the person sending the request. The initiator is displayed as the 'From' address to the recipient.

But when I receive the "Request Signature Email" the sender is showing my Adobe Account's name with email address"echosign@echosign.com", I assume that, the sender should be the workflow initiator.

Labels: (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Sign - The sender of Request Signature Email?

The sender of the adobe email will always be the echosign@echosign.com but the display name will be the name of your user. The documentation is not very clear on that point :catwink:

But your are using the Nintex Sign service (powered by adobe sign), so, it's this tools/service that will send the email to your signators, not the initiator himself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Thanks for your reply.

So, in other word, if I use "AdminUser" to configure the Nintex Sign service, all request signature email will ALWAYS sent from "AdminUser <echosign@echosign.com>"?

Did you agree it may make the signer confuse???????????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

yes exactly.
Maybe you can modify the user display name in the adoble sign portal (don't know if ther is this kind of parameter)
0 Kudos