Since a few days, users who opens a Nintex Forms in the browser Internet Explorer v11, it doesn`t work correctly.
I’ve this file referenced in each of the Nintex Forms of the application:
When I open the Nintex Form in Internet Explorer, all the functions contained in the "MP-Form-Pro.js" file aren’t loaded. For example, I have a function that it’s invoked from the Save button launch an error: SCRIPT5009-Function is undefined.
This happens since a few days and only with Internet Explorer. I’ve tested in IE 11.192.16299.0. In others browsers like Google Chrome (v63) or Microsoft Edge (v 41.16299.15.0) it works properly, finding the file and the JS functions correctly.
Has anyone else had a similar error in the last few days?
Thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to Solution.
I had personally the same issue. Watching developer console I realized that my custom JS is not even loaded.
On most of browser and computers i Was testing form was loading properly including custom JS. However some were not loading the js. Eventually I found out that this had something in common with the security settings and that the forms domain has to be added to the trusted sites.
This is a partial solution I guess. I found nothing better.
Yes, and it seems casual, it was happening for a few days and now it has returned to work fine with IE11, as before and without modifying anything... Nintex & Microsoft's mysteries!
That day it starts working without doing anything special... but yesterday it starts to fail again. I'm doing tests adding the domain https://.sharepoint.com in the IE Trusted Sites and it seems to work fine again... for the moment.
If I find any other solution, I'll tell you!
don't forget to close the topic - mark the most helpful answer as correct if you think it has the solution for your problem.