Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mverw
Nintex Newbie

Nintex Form stuck on 'Loading' in Web Part

Jump to solution

Hi there!

Since a week or two (since the update of Nintex Forms on Office 365(?)), my customers experience a problem while using the Nintex List Forms Online Web Part. When using this Web Part to show a Nintex Form on a page, it keeps showing the 'Loading' icon. When I try to open the form via the List itself, it opens right away. In some cases, after a Form has been opened through the List, the form is also shown via the Nintex List Forms Online Web Part. When I close the browser and I open the page that includes the Nintex List Forms Online Web Part, it keeps 'Loading'.

To me, it looks like a caching-thing that is caused by the latest version of the Nintex Forms app. I've tried to add both *.SharePoint.com and O365.Nintex.com in the Trusted Sites, but that had no positive effect.

Thanks in advance!

- Michel Verwijmeren

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
20 Replies
eric_tamez
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex Form stuck on 'Loading' in Web Part

Jump to solution

I have an open ticket with Nintex with the same issue for all my Nintex forms on site pages.  Tested various versions of IE/Edge with the same effect.  However my pages open in Chrome.  I'm testing IE/security updates that may have been pushed out recently in our org, so far no luck.  The Nintex tech I'm working with hasn't got back to me in a few days regarding what they've found on their end.

olampl11
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I've also observed that behavior. Unfortunately, I have no solution for that.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

Hopefully some kind of update will be able to be issued to help you guys out, have any of you tried recreating the webpart and putting the form back on it to see if its a workaround in a tight fix?

0 Kudos
mverw
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I've tried to add a new Web Part with both a new and an existing form. No luck at all.

olampl11
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

In your Case I would contact the Nintex Support@nintex.com

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Michel,

Generally when you see the form get stuck on "Loading" there will be an error reported in the developer tools (F12) under console. I recommend reloading the page with this console open and reporting back with what errors you find.

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

olampl11
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hello Andrew,

thank you for that Tipp.

But most of the time it is enough to reload the page and the form won't get stuck on "Loading" anymore.

In other words, sometimes the Form stuck on "Loading" on the first call, If I only moved some Controls on the form, so it is really hard to reproduce that behavior.

BR

Oli

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mverw
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

It seems like it's more than just refreshing a page or using plain controls. The Development Team of Nintex is looking into it as we speak.

eric_tamez
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Anyone had any luck?  I've had my Nintex ticket open for almost a month, and we haven't been able to resolve.  Nintex believes it may be an IE setting or group policy on my work laptop, but I experience the same issue on my personal computers that have default settings and security. 

0 Kudos