cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

My workflow suddenly stopped notifying. Even after recreating with Send an email workflow, it is not functioning properly.

My workflow suddenly stopped notifying. Even after recreating with Send an email workflow, it is not functioning properly.. Urgent resolution needed please

0 Kudos
23 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: My workflow suddenly stopped notifying. Even after recreating with Send an email workflow, it is not functioning properly.

Hello ,

just for an right understanding.

You have a workflow, with only one "Send an email" action (Configured probably), and it won't work?

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Re: My workflow suddenly stopped notifying. Even after recreating with Send an email workflow, it is not functioning properly.

yes.. it used to work perfectly with 2 or 3 groups addressed to 'to' address. All of a sudden it stopped working .. Redoing the whole thing is a nightmare now.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Pls check if the groups still configured that everyone can see the groupmembers

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

yes the groups have read and contribute access to the list, they just are not getting notified on the email.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

just one more idea.

Please "Set an alert" on any list, and check if you  recive any notification (Send via email/ send notifications immediately), when any update on the list items happened

I think so you can check if the mail - send works generally

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Alerts are working on my library. just the workflow notifications are not working.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

as written in the other post, I recommend that you should contact the Nintex support. Sry

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Let us know what Support says, Terence Terence​, thanks!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

I dint really get an answer from the Support team. how do I represent current item using code?, the links do not work.

Accept as Solution Reply