Solved

Missing Nintex Form icon in SharePoint list

• 4 December 2019
  • 5 replies

Dears,

I've an issue on one of my site.

1st it's a problem with the date picker, after some research on Internet, I found a solution that request to remove/install the Nintex Forms for Office 365.

I followed the instructions and ... now I've a 2nd issue

Now, I can still see the button to access to the Nintex Workflow, but the icon to access to the Nintex Forms is missing.

I'm the site collection admin and have full rights, I tried with another browser, computer and cleaned my cache.

If I create a new list on this site, the button doesn't appear.

On another site of the same site collection, Forms is still there.

I already tried to uninstall/install it again ... and again.

I noticed that permission in the 'Site App Permission' of site where not there, and run again this part from the app (in site content). Now the permission for Nintex Forms Office 365 is there.

Any idea or recommandations ?

Thanks in advance

icon

Best answer by nvdw 4 December 2019, 21:58

View original

5 replies

I didn't found this at work, but once at home I found a post on my 2nd problem (missing button).

Here is the steps to solve : 

1. Remove the Nintex app that is no longer available in the list ribbon.

2. Once the app is removed, re-add the app to the site.

3. When the app is adding you will see two "ghost" versions of the app, one being added and the other being removed.

4. Cancel the app that is being added to the site, and wait for the "ghost" version of the app to fully remove itself.

5. Once the app is gone from Site Contents, add the app to the site one more time.

6. You will only see one copy of the app within Site Contents (the version being added), and once it has finished adding, the app icon will now be available within the list ribbon.

Source : https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Office-365-Nintex-App-Does-Not-Show-In-Ribbon/ta-p/87079?collapse_discussion=true&q=site%20workflow&search_type=thread

Regards

This is a great idea and it worked!

Thank you

Thanks a lot for the solution! it really helped me. 

This is fantastic, solved my problem. Thank you!
Thank you, just worked for me when my Forms icon disappeared