cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Leave site? - Changes that you made may not be saved - Error message when Submitting form - O365

There is a new error message appearing whever I hit Submit on a form I am developing:

Nintex error.png

If I click Leave or cancel - the form submits as normal and takes me back to the SharePoint list as expected.

This error message appears in Chrome and Edge.

I have rolled the form back to a previous date, error still appears. 

Has there been an update to Nintex Forms O365 recently? This error only appeared today (Mon 11th May).

Any help?

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Re: Leave site? - Changes that you made may not be saved - Error message when Submitting form - O365

Hi @Keith-EHA,

I would suggest logging a support case(support@nintex.com) for this issue, they will be able to investigate further.

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Leave site? - Changes that you made may not be saved - Error message when Submitting form - O365

Thanks Leigh, will try that.
0 Kudos
Nintex Newbie

Hi,

Yes there are few updates on New Responsive Designer and this is one of the improvements they have made, I have already informed the team but still waiting for the response on that.

You can find the updates here: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Release-Notes/Nintex-Forms-for-Office-365-Release-Notes/ta-p/87909 

Kind Regards,

AK

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Thanks Ahmed 

I am not sure it is an 'improvement' to display that prompt when a user has completed a form...? 

I have users who now are uncertain to complete Nintex forms as they think that data they have entered will not be save/submitted. 

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Hi Keith,

Yes same here, users will not be sure if the form is submitted or not.

Regards,

AK