Solved

Lazy Approval emails don't have actionable pane for some users

• 16 November 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We are using Lazy Approvals in some of our tasks in a new workflow we are building. We have noticed odd behavior with the Lazy Approval emails. When the task is assigned to certain users, they are only seeing the email portion without the actionable part. The same task assigned to another user will have the actionable task, so I don't believe it is a problem with how the task is setup. My thought is that there is something wrong with the users account or Outlook itself.

Has anyone seen this before or know why it wouldn't be working?

Thanks,
Nick

icon

Best answer by callum 19 November 2018, 00:03

View original

2 replies

Badge +9

Hey Nicholas,

I'd suggest checking this page out: https://help.nintex.com/en-US/o365/#o365/O365WorkFlow/CreatingWorkflows/Actionablemessages.htm - Under prerequisites and considerations.

First few things I'd check, the users that don't have the cards showing, do they see them in OWA? That tells us that it's a Outlook Desktop issue. If it's only Outlook Desktop, make sure they have the relevant version and that it is the O365 distributed install, and not the standard Office 2016 (e.g. volume licence).

Thanks,

Callum

Badge +1

Thank You Callum,

The page you linked to was the information I was looking for. The user is able to see the actionable pane in OWA. It appears to be an out of date version of Office that is to blame.

-Nick