cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

Is it possible to hide the delete ribbon button on responsive forms?

I know we can use CSS on Classic Forms. But not having this is a problem for the responsive forms.

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Is it possible to hide the delete ribbon button on responsive forms?

I believe this has to be adjusted through SharePoint by creating a custom permission group. In the custom permission level, you need to uncheck the box that says, "Delete Items" under List permissions. Then it should go away. Since you can't add custom CSS in the responsive forms, I don't think there is another way.

Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Thank you for the suggestion, but we really don't want to have that kind of granular permissions. Hiding is generally enough.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

If a complicated workflow assigns tasks to multiple users and one 'idiot' deletes their task, I would have to get everyone else to abandon their already completed tasks and start again.

It makes perfect sense to have this kind of 'hide delete button' as an option, if our CSS is blocked. There are CSS settings in Responsive forms. But very limited so far. Adding ribbon options here would be helpful.

I have added this to the Uservoice page as a suggestion.

https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/218293-4-nintex-forms-for-office-365/suggestions/32515399-hide-d...

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply