cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

In O365 Nintex Workflow App how to watch Graphical view of workflow(view flow) in runtime

Jump to solution

In office 365 Nintex Workflow App is this any option to watch Graphical view of workflow(view flow) in runtime

0 Kudos
4 Replies
shirin
Nintex Newbie

Re: In O365 Nintex Workflow App how to watch Graphical view of workflow(view flow) in runtime

Jump to solution

Hi Arunkumar,

Currently Nintex Workflow for O365 doesn't have any support for Graphical View in runtime.

Thanks,

Shirin

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: In O365 Nintex Workflow App how to watch Graphical view of workflow(view flow) in runtime

Jump to solution

Hi Shirin,

Thanks for your reply..In upcoming O365 nintex app release we except this Graphical View feature or not..

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Hi Shirin,

Sad to know that this great feature is not available in Office 365.

Hope we could see it sooner in next release.

Thanks,

Arvi

0 Kudos
kiran_bellala
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I was long time Nintex on premises customer. My business users loved graphical workflow status view. Currently I work for a company that has O 365 and started working with cloud version of Nintex. It is really sad to see that cloud version of Nintex does not offer graphical view of workflow status. Also I did not see My Tasks web part in O 365.

I hope these features will be added soon to O365 Nintex.

0 Kudos