cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

IP whitelist for SPOL tenant

Jump to solution

Hello, our organisation has restricted access to our SPOL tenant to organisation proxy server IPs only.  This has broken our Nintex forms, my guess is that Nintex hosted systems are trying to call APIs on our tenant and being blocked by the IP restrictions.

"The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized."

Is there any guide on what IPs to whitelist to enable Nintex for Office 365 to work?

I can't find any KB articles or anything about this, otherwise I would not ask the question  

Forms are definitely broken - not sure about workflows but I'm guessing that they are.

Many thanks,

Paul

Tags (1)
2 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: IP whitelist for SPOL tenant

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

I have not come across this feature being used in SPO before, but there is an article for Workflow which may help:

Where actions execute

http://help.nintex.com/en-US/o365/#o365/O365WorkFlow/LiveVTenant.htm?Highlight=IP ranges

There is a link to the Microsoft downloads there.

Because all Nintex Office 365 applications are hosted in Azure, we don't control the IP address(es) of our services and this is determined by Azure. Because of this, you would need to whitelist the Azure address spaces and keep this up to date over time.

Let me know if this helps. If you do have more questions on this, feel free to contact Nintex Support or myself via private message.

Callum

Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Re: IP whitelist for SPOL tenant

Jump to solution

hi Callum,

Whitelisting Azure IPs has fixed the issue.  Thanks for the help!

Paul

0 Kudos