Badge +8

I need when the task is aproved, send a automatic email with answer by aprover

icon

Best answer by olampl11 14 May 2016, 16:43

View original

4 replies

Badge +8

Hello,

I would just insert  and configure an "Send an Email" Activity in the approved branch of your task.

to 1.If only one approver was needed, you can use the "Assign a task" Activity, if you need some comments form the approver, you can simply store the Task ID in a Variable to query the associated task

to 2. If more then one approver was needed, you have to use the "Start a task process" Activity, here you need more logic to find the approvers comment...

hope it helps,

best regards

Oliver

Badge +8

Hi, thank you so much.

But I have a problem, I need when the approver answered "Approved" in the answer form; the workflow automatically send return email to applicant showing in the subject email only "Your request has been approved", for example. Is a simple workflow, but I dont know because not send this email to applicant with the answer after that request has been approved..

I dont know where is a mistake.

Federico.

Badge +8

Hi, I customize the task form with nintex form, I dont know if this make a problem???

Federico.

Badge +8

It shouldn't be a problem if you customize your task form.

Another user has a similar problem see

Here and Here​, so I assume that here is a general problem with Nintex and you should also open an Nintex ticket here