cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

I need a tool to create forms that works both in SharePoint 2016 onPremise and in the cloud. I must be able to create tabs and in the same time disable/hide and enable/show fields depending on other dropdownfields selected values. Is this possible with Ni

I need a tool to create forms that works both in SharePoint 2016 onPremise and in the cloud.
I must be able to create tabs and in the same time disable/hide and enable/show fields depending on other dropdownfields selected values.
Is this possible with Nintex Forms?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: I need a tool to create forms that works both in SharePoint 2016 onPremise and in the cloud. I must be able to create tabs and in the same time disable/hide and enable/show fields depending on other dropdownfields selected values. Is this possible wit

The things you describe  are possible with Nintex forms.   Tabs are currently supported through the use of built in form rules and the  hiding and showing of panels as well as a bit of CSS.   The products are  very flexible and pretty user friendly.   The one thing to be aware of is that there is a product offering for on-prem and a separate offering for O365.  There are some hybrid plans available for the products as well (when dealing with cost etc.)

I hope this helps you a bit, and it sounds like maybe a Nintex Partner could help you out and there is a lot of literature out there as well as to the different offering available.

Thanks,

Mike