cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to pull task URL and update list item with it

Jump to solution

Last issue.. and you have been SO helpful.. my workflow is functioning correctly up to the query part. When I query the list, I created it as the variable TaskOutcome. I then created an action to update the list item with the variable. It is writing it as [{"Nintex_x0020_Task_x0020_Outcomes0":"Approved"}] or [{"Nintex_x0020_Task_x0020_Outcomes0":"Rejected"}]. Is there a way to not write as a string? I see on the Workflow Task list it displays it correctly... "Approved" or "Rejected". 

Thanks again. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Are you using a Collection variable for them or a Text variable? Text should just return "Rejected" Or "Approved"

Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Thank you for this @cdsommerfield.  I had a similar requirement.  My need was to setup a notification for someone to complete an assigned review.  Since those don't have the built in reminders like approvals do, I have people who essentially ignore them.  I will now design my nag-a-gram using this method.  (insert evil laugh here).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

@brianknight Glad older posts are still helping out users! Have fun :p

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Hi @cdsommerfield 

Where do I look for to uncheck the "Wait for task completion"? I can not find that setting. I am using the "Assign Flexi Task" of the Nintex Workflows 2013.

Thank

You

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

@Gentille 

Hey! So the above information is related to the O365 version of Nintex. For NWF 2013, you would store your task ID at the bottom of the flexi task action. In "Store task IDs in". If the task is only being sent to one person you can use the "List Item ID" variable. If the task is sent to multiple people, you'll need to put the task IDs in a collection variable.

0 Kudos