Solved

How to monitoring my nintex workflows???

Badge +8

How to monitoring my nintex workflows??? For example I have 25 workflows runnings, How to know which of workflows have a problema or which estatus do you have.???

Help me, please.

Federico MS.

icon

Best answer by TomaszPoszytek 18 August 2017, 16:21

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi!

There is no such feature in O365 yet unfortunately. You can vote on that: In O365 Add Workflow Graphical View(View Flow) in RunTime – Customer Feedback for Nintex  and Workflow history – Customer Feedback for Nintex  but this is said to not be feasible now in O365.

On the other hand, if you are working with Nintex Enterprise version, you can get that information using nintex hawkeye‌. Have you checked that out?

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +8

Hi,

That´s a problem for me, I have O365 and this is really bad, I can´t monitoring my workflows.

:-(

FMS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I know you do. But if you have Nintex for Office 365 Enterprise then you have an access to Nintex Hawkeye, which you can use for that purpose...

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +8

I know that to access to following adress in my site sharepoint "/_layouts/15/WorkflowServiceHealth.aspx" can view a general status of all workflows in my site (Internal status), but I dont know why show me a error "The operation has timed out", only in this site, I know that this site have many workflows, more than 30, but in the other site not show me previous error.

Without error site 1

With error site 2

Badge

Hi Federico,

As Tomasz mentioned Nintex Hawkeye might be able to help you achieve what you want to do. There is a bunch of content to get you started in the Hawkeye space on the community. If you are not currently on a Enterprise subscription you can still take the 30 day trial which includes the full functionality.

Lachlan.

Badge +8

And work with O365, SharePoint Online, Nintex Form and Workflow 365???

Badge

Correct, Nintex Hawkeye supports Nintex for SharePoint, O365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud.

Badge +8

Thanks...!!!!

Badge +8

I created request to use trial version of Hawkeye, I received all information and I entered site, but when try connect my date source of Office 365, show me the next message:

Not an authorized administrator for this site collection.

During the Nintex data source authorization, the credentials entered did not have administrator access to the following site collection:

https://labstein.sharepoint.com/Finanzas/FormulariosFinanzas/

I need test real data of my site with Hawkeye.

Thanks.

Federico MS.

Badge +8

Hi,

Today, I achieved connect one workflow to test Hawkeye plataform, but I don’t find, if exist, the kpis to check if my workflows have an error, is stopped or is running correctly.

For us, is critical know this information about workflows.

I don't know if this function is enabled or exist.

Thanks.

Federico MS: