Solved

How to ignore the Nintex form

I have a nintex form set on a SharePoint list.  When I edit the list how do I force the edit into a the SharePoint page and not the Nintex form for a select group?

icon

Best answer by praios81 27 June 2017, 17:25

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Madison,

I don't think you can achieve this by the front end. It would be hard to achieve with customization but it might be possible.

But why do you want to route them to a different form? You can show or hide content on a nintex form for specific groups with an inline function, would that be enough?

Best regards,

Enrico

Hi Enrico,

I have a long list with a lot of fields.  I work in it constantly throughout the day and it is easier to have the whole lot visible on my 24" wide screen than a small Nintex popup in the middle that I constantly have to scroll around in, it's really not an efficient way of working.

I originally created the form so that users can add work to my list and fill in the 5 mandatory fields I need from them.  But I have about 20 other fields I work in.  I'm actually thinking of removing the Nintex form entirely unless I can find a way to make my life easier.   Is there a way to make the Nintex form full screen?

Regards,

Madi

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmm, you can set up the width of your form in form settings but there is no full screen view.

But would working in quick edit view be an option for you? this way you can keep the form for other people while you can still edit all fields at once.

I've tried to set the form size but the onscreen popup always remains the same size, it just adds scroll bars to the height and width.  I can't do quick edit as a couple of the fields are rich text and it won't let me edit them.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hmmm, I don't really see much more options here without going for customization / development of a custom form.

I'm sorry.