cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display Lookup field and additional column to show additional fields in that list?

Jump to solution

using Office 365 Nintex Apps, How to project and display lookup field with the additional column field in Nintex form? I created List-A that have two columns. I created List-B that I'm going to use for the form, I have one Title field and I created another column type Lookup and selected the List-A with Additional column fields. Now how can i display that under my Nintex form?

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
4 Replies
espradli
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to display Lookup field and additional column to show additional fields in that list?

Jump to solution

New I created a list lookup control on my form and pointed it to the list where I want people to choose a conference room.

I also figured how to display the ADDITIONAL lookup list columns automatically onto the form by using calculated value controls.

The end user will select a conference room (item) from the list lookup control and then the calculated value controls will automatically pull in columns I want. See formula in the 2nd screenshot below.

lookuplistcontrol.png

Calculated Value.png

Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Re: How to display Lookup field and additional column to show additional fields in that list?

Jump to solution

Unfortuneately this functionality isn't available in Nintex Forms for Office 365 as yet - hopefully one day soon!!

0 Kudos
Warwick
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I know this is an old quesitons, but the situation hasn't changed unfortuneatley as yet.

Lookup columns are available to use within Nintex Forms for Office 365 but additional column lookups configured through the lookup are not presented for use in Forms.

Only options really are, 1 - Create a top-level lookup for each item, use workflow to keep data in sync between the two lists

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jdniemi
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

@Warwick 

Does this still not work? I have tried multiple options that I thought would pull the information from another list into my form. The only thing I can get working is a field to show me the ID and Value for the field I am looking up, but no data from other columns.

Am I using Lookup incorrectly? Do I need ParseLookup also? I've seen these questions showing different answers and then this one that it is not working.

Can I get some help here?

0 Kudos