Solved

How to add the ability to respond to an email for outsiders

• 24 September 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +6

We are building a workflow to send Purchase Orders from SharePoint, to our vendors.  I would like the ability for them to accept or reject the PO, and have that update the document library with "Accepted" or "Rejected" and kick off other actions.  I looked into using a flexi-task but that requires me to share the entire document library.  

I have noticed that one of our customers uses a method where pressing "Accept" or "Reject" opens an email response with Accept or Reject in the body of the email, and a code that I assume ties it to a library or list, but I'm not sure how to replicate that in O365.

Anyone have any idea's??

UPDATE: I figured out that my customer is leveraging "MailTo:" links in their Accept and Reject hotlinks.  How can I, as an office 365 user, leverage that too?

icon

Best answer by eharris04 23 May 2019, 01:20

View original

1 reply

Badge +17

Hey there... the functionality you are looking for is in the task settings for lazy approval. Simply check the box and the funcationlity will be there, barring you aren't in a restricted O365 tenant and have the latest version of Office Outlook installed to see this. 

Also check out this post https://community.nintex.com/t5/How-To-s/Enable-Actionable-Messages/ta-p/87144