Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
claire_allen
Nintex Newbie

How do you resize a responsive form

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 and I want to make it bigger so that I can fit more columns into the repeating section?

Would this work?

Thank you

Claire

Labels: (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: How do you resize a responsive form

Jump to solution

Hi!

You cannot make it wider. You can only extend it in height. No possibility to change the width. And yes - you can only put up to 4 columns in a row. Hope it helps to clarify your doubts

Regards,

Tomasz

kdelcastillo
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

Is the height fixed now? I no longer see an option to change the height of a responsive form.

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

I'm also having this issue - my responsive form has a lot of white space at the bottom, it's a very small form (for starting workflows) and there's about 300px of space between the "start" button and the bottom of the form. I'm using it in a web part, so I don't want that space...

Euan Gamble  Dan Burke  Jonathan Butler

0 Kudos
pjhersh
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

As you add controls to the form it will automatically expand the form height.

0 Kudos
jamesmilne
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

I've just run into the same issue. A customer's form has the need for 6 columns in a repeating section and I'm limited to 4 Columns or starting a new row in the repeating item. Not ideal considering 3 of the 6 columns are simply checkboxes. I dont want to go back to classic forms now, just so I can support complex (more than 4?) columns

Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

From discussions with Euan Gamble‌, it sounds like they are aware of this and likely implementing a much larger number of columns for usage in Universal Forms.

Now.. to get our hands on Universal Forms... I've heard 2019, but January or December?  

0 Kudos
Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Rhia Wieclawek‌,

We would like to get a preview out soon but no dates are announced yet.

So would 8 columns be enough?

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

why would you still implemented a limit there?

if I ran a form on a 4K monitor and wanted it to be as wide as possible, why should I still be limited to 8 (or arbitrary number of) columns?

Nintex Employee
Nintex Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Marian Hatala‌,

Are you wanting to build a form to be used across desktop, tablet and mobile? Or just a form for desktop on larger screens?

Cheers,

Euan

0 Kudos