Solved

Form Update - Version Conflict

Badge +11

I have a workflow that sends an email on reject with a link back to the original form so that the user can update based on comments captured during the reject task. 

When I update and then save the form, I get the message "Version Conflict". What is causing this and how do I stop it? 

icon

Best answer by mikeatnationwid 29 October 2018, 16:01

View original

7 replies

Badge +4

Yeah, this is a new one on me!  Even went so far as to rebuild the entire workflow AND the form.  Versioning is turned on, though this was happening when versioning was off.  Workflow is set to allow for start on edit, though this was also happening when start on edit was disabled.  Anyone?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Joanne Morris‌, have you solved it? How?

Badge +4

Fernando, just FYI - I was never able to actually solve the problem, so I deleted my workflow and rebuilt it. 

Badge +1

Has anyone ever been able to solve the form #version conflict other than rebuilding the workflow?

Badge +11

I can't remember how I resolved this now. It may have been as a result of migrating our Nintex tenant from US to AUS. Nintex resolved the issue for us. 

Badge +4

I only had it happen the one time ... and my 'solution' was to delete and completely rebuild.

Badge +1

I am also getting this issue when simultaneously accessing the nintex form and submit it that time one form gets submitted and second one gets an error message  "version conflict"  on the top of the form as some background processing is running in the background let say workflow execution.  If I refresh the form its get submitted without an error.