Solved

Error message when adding variables

• 27 October 2017
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Hey, 

I get an error message whenever i try to add and save a new variable! IAny idea about it?

210106_pastedImage_1.png

Regards

Nada

icon

Best answer by TomaszPoszytek 27 October 2017, 10:40

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi! I have no idea. Have you checked status.nintex.com? Maybe there was an issue with the designer services. Also - try to refresh the window. Do you see any errors in developer console?

Regards, Tomasz 

Badge +3

Hey Tomasz,

Every thing is green and fine in the status page, and nothing strange in the developer console!

Regards

Nada

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Were you able to save the workflow without that variable? How is it configured? 

Badge +3

Yes, I have saved the workflow with no errors , end even published in the test workflow, , but Im worried publishing it in production  !

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

And then, after you published it, you wanted to add the new variable and it showed you that error?

What is the variable's configuration? Can you share it?

If you refresh the page (try with CTRL+R), start designing the workflow back from the "Gallery" --> "Workflow" and then add the variable - does it still show you the same error? 

Can you try to add that variable using a different web browser (BTW: what browser are you using?).

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +3

No, I get the error while creating the variable, ignore it and continuw modifing the workflow, save and publish goes fine as well.

Those are the variable si created:

But now after ctrl R it starts working normally again

Thanx

Nada