Discussion Board Or Team Discussion

• 28 April 2020
  • 0 replies

Hi

I am working on a  list to recreate some workflow using Nintex O365. Here I am supposed to create a list in Team Discussion and clicking that link takes me to proper Url where I could see the details.

But I have got two issues, when I do it using Nintex O365:

1) After clicking on the particular list in Team Discussion, it shows me the number generated as in the following:

Team Discussion > 1.000

Subject

Details

Here Subject what I wrote for subject and Details for details and are displayed fine.  What I would like to show in place of 1.000 is Subject.

Say for example my Subject: Dairy Based Product 101: Cake

Team Discussion should have the following list:

Dairy Based Product 101: Cake

Created by on such and such date. This part works fine.

Now, clicking on the Url for Dairy Based Product : Cake, it takes me to the listing with its more details where user could reply too! Here it displays

Team Discussion > 1.000

Dairy Based Product 101 : Cake

Other Details.

No matter what I do, it always display the number that it generated for each list item in the Team Discussion although I would want this to display Dairy Based Product 101.

2) In my list I update one url column with this listing so that when user clicks on it, it should take to the proper url where the listing is displayed. I hard coded this into a variable in Nintex workflow, which I am using later to update this field with something like the following:

<site>/Lists/Team%20Discussion/Dairy Based Product {current Item: ID} but this doesn't work!

Any idea on this issue? If anybody has tried this successfully Please note that Nintex on Premise has implemented this successfully!

thank you

Ajay

0 replies

Be the first to reply!