Date comparison in repeating section Office 365

• 29 September 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

Using responsive designer, is there a way that we can compare two date fields in Nintex Office365? Requirement is that the first date should be less than second date and second date should be less than third date and so forth..

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@srjnchandra599  You should be able just use a submit rule like below. We do also have some date functions(https://help.nintex.com/en-US/office365/Designer/FormulaBuilder.htm) you can use in a formula if needed as well.

Badge +3

Hi Leighburke,

Thanks for the reply. I have added rules for repeating section, but it doesn't work. I need to compare the latest 2 dates and find out the difference. The first date should be involved in this comparison.

Thanks

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@srjnchandra599 Sorry I missed the repeating section in the heading. Are you trying to compare each row within itself or just the last row?

Badge +3

First row date should be less than second row date and second row date should be less than third row date, and so on.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@srjnchandra599 There isn't really an easy way to do this as repeating section data lives in an array and there isn't a way to reference the row in an array currently. Do you have an idea of how many max you are expecting?

Badge +3

For now max dates I can think is around 15 to 30. Again, if we can able to figure out a way to compare only the last 2 dates then we should be good.