cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Workflow Hero

Copy multiple documents from a form to different document libraries.

Jump to solution

Hi,

So, we've got a monster of a workflow which sends the form through different departments, collecting input and attachments as it goes.

Two questions have arisen:

1. Firstly, can we attach a document from SharePoint directly? I couldn't work out how, but it's possible I'm overlooking something really simple.

2. Can documents attached to a form be copied into different document library? For example - attachment A goes to document library A, and attachment B goes to document library B.

Any help is appreciated

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Copy multiple documents from a form to different document libraries.

Jump to solution
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for sending this through - I have a little workflow that will copy all the documents to a particular spot, but at the moment I'm working on a form that has about 8 attachment fields and the documents for each field must be copied to a different document library.

I was hoping there was a way to copy attachments to different document libraries, rather than putting them all in the same spot.

Thanks though.

Katherine

Not applicable

Jump to solution

You can copy from SharePoint directly, try to open any document library in "Open with explorer" option, once have that window you can navigate to any library and get the documents attached

<site url>/Lists/<List name>/Attachments (Open in Explorer not IE). You can see all the documents attached in the folder of the item ID