Confirmation Messages Not Working EVER

Hi everyone! I have a couple of issues in my Nintex implementation that I haven't been able to figure out. I've also worked with SMEs at my company and they had no luck either - they suggested posting on the Nintex community site for help. This is the first of two posts I am creating

• I have multiple forms on multiple lists configured to throw confirmation text after submitting the form via Save or Save and Submit buttons. 
  • However, my confirmation text NEVER appears regardless of the form, list, or browser I am using (have tried Chrome, Firefox, IE, and Edge).
  • One of the SMEs thought it might pertain to the rules I have configured but this occurs on all of my forms regardless of whether there are rules in the form or not (Some of the forms have a lot of rules and some of them are very simple and have none).
  • Others have indicated that this might not be working because I have redirect URLs as well as confirmation text, but I can't see why this would cause a problem either.
  • I have also tried deleting buttons and replacing them, and I've tried changing functionality from "Save" to "Save and Submit" with no luck.

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas on why it might not be working?

4 replies

Badge +17

@AnthonyNW thanks for posting this. I remember looking at this and am pinging @EuanGamble to see if he knows anything about this. 

With the new responsive designer coming out, it may be good to get into that to see if you may have the same issues. I'm suspecting not.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AnthonyNW,

I have not heard of this issue before but may be the way the rule syntax is structured? I would drop an email to support@nintex.com for them to have a look but also if you could attach a copy of your form here, I can take a look.

If you were interested, I can give you access to my Office365 tenant to have a look at the new Responsive designer and test out the rules if you would like?

Cheers,

Euan

Hello. As noted above, the issue with confirmation messages persists even on forms with no rules at all. This happens across all of my forms so I have no way of sending one for you to test. 

For now, I am swamped, so I likely won’t get much time to review the new tenant – thanks for the offer!

Keep me posted if you have otehr thoughts.

Anthony

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @AnthonyNW,

Not a problem. Just drop a quick email to support@nintex.com so we can progress the investigation.

Cheers,

Euan