Solved

Choice control Display format - Option Buttons

• 4 March 2016
  • 2 replies

I'm using Nintex Forms for O365 (App Version: NFO 1.2.2.0) and was trying to set up a tabbed interface using the Choice control's Display Format = Option Buttons (See my screenshot of the Control Settings, below).  This is a really cool built-in feature based on this video, however it looks like on-prem SharePoint therein: Create Tab like functionality on your Nintex Forms

So here's the problem -- the buttons are NOT rendering in O365, rather it just looks like a typical radio button field.  Is there a workaround to this?  Custom CSS or anything?  I'm new to Nintex so I may have missed a step, so if there's a video out there specific to O365, that would be helpful as well.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by steeverca 7 March 2016, 18:30

View original

2 replies

Well, apparently I didn't search the Community thoroughly enough because there is an article out there that addresses this very problem:  CREATING TABBED FORMS IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365

I've seen it in action as well!  Thanks to Dave Plasencia​ for helping me out with this!

Badge +1

Thanks Christie Steever

I face the same issue today and found this very helpful. This is how community could help each other