Solved

Checkbox in Nintex new responsive designer form

• 12 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

In new nintex responsive designer form, I am not able to see 'Specify your own value' when checkbox option is created. Even though SharePoint list is selected for 'Allow Fill-in Choices:' and another issue I am facing is about default value in checkbox option. I have mentioned default value in SharePoint list, however it is not showing in Nintex form. Could you please help. Example: I want user to be able to select option1, option2 and also should be able to fill in their own choice and whenever new form is created, I want option1 to be always selected.

icon

Best answer by leighburke 16 November 2020, 22:32

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@gita1 To do fill choices in new responsive you will need to use radio buttons in the column options like below and then you will get the other options that allows a fill in response.

Badge +2
But Radio buttons do not let me to select multiple options.
Checkbox and specify your own value is available in previous Nintex designer forms. Will it be available soon in Responsive Designer Nintex form?
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@gita1 Sorry I didn't realise you were doing multiple selections. You are correct, currently there is no way to do that you can find a list of the limitations here(https://community.nintex.com/t5/Responsive-Forms/New-Resposonsive-Office365-Current-limitations/m-p/89047), there currently no release date for this feature. As a workaround you could add an other options to the selection's and then hide or show a text field. I have included a couple screenshots below as an example.

Form Preview

The rule

The Formula

Badge +2
Is there a workaround to show one particular option as default in Checkbox in new responsive designer form?
Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@gita1 There is currently no way to set a default value on a multiple selection choice field.