How to the number process instances?

Hi 

How do i get the number of process instances. Which table  do I have  to query ?

Thanks in advance

3 replies

Good day Naina

You will find it on the Serverlog.ProcInstData table.

please kudo or mark as solution if this was helpful

Thank you

Badge +9

Hi Naina

To get the number of process instances please follow below  step by step process (screenshots attached)

• Open SQL->connect->expand database-->Expand K2-->Expand Tables
  • Look for Server.ProcInst, right click on it and select top 1000 rows

Should you find the information from the article useful or leading you to the answer please mark as "Solution and/or Kudo", as it will assist other k2 developers with relevant information in the near future.

Best Regards

Elvis

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

Good day Naina,

As my fellow colleagues have mentioned just execute the ProcInst table to get the number of tables.

To do that just open MsSQL and run this exact query statetment SELECT * FROM Server.ProcInst.  It will return you all the Process instancesID's like the following screeshot below.

Should you find the above information useful and/or answered you question, kindly mark as "Kudo and/or Accepted Solution", as this will assist other community members.

Kind regards;

Dumisani

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]