Can't update online forms and workflows, with a valid license. The button is greyed out that will update the Nintex online forms and workflows. How do I correct this?

Badge +4

Hello,

We have a sub-site (SharePoint online) that contains the Nintex Form and Workflow app. The app tiles indicate that there is an update to be installed. When I open the tile the button to install the update is greyed out. I've tried recovering the license and did receive that a license is provided for everyone in our Tenet. I've also looked online to find updates but no go. Can anyone point me in the right direction for this error?

Thank you,

Dottie

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Try this >>> How to update to the current version of Nintex Forms for Office 365

Badge +4

Hi Fernando,

My apologies for the late response, there seems to be steps missing from the link you have suggested. This morning I was working on forms, and again received the error, that the Nintex form app needs to be updated.

One of the issues I'm running into is that I'm working with SharePoint online and the newest version of it, so the tiles that were in the contents page are no longer available. I did re-download the app, and it is not allowing me to install it (already installed), any suggestions from anyone will be helpful.