Nintex Documentation Pertinent to this question:
http://help.nintex.com/en-US/O365/Default.htm#O365WorkFlow/Workflow Actions - STD/Send an email.htm%3FTocPath%3DNintex%2520Workflow%2520for%2520Office%2520365%7CActions%7C_____54
Here are the steps that I followed in attempt to create a dynamic Hyperlink.
1. Configure the Send an Email Action:
2. Go to the Email Configuration Body section and select the Hyperlink icon
3. You can now enter the HyperLink URL and Text. In my case the Hyperlink text can be static, however the URL needs to be dynamic. In 2. above I have left my cursor where I want to insert a variable, which will be an ID that will changed depending on the current Item of the list that this workflow will be running on.
4. I then do the configuration selecting List Lookup, Source and Field, and then select Insert
5. Unfortunately the ID does not sit in the URL
6. Is this a limitation in Nintex O365 or am I missing something?
Looking forward to discussion and possible solutions?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I believe that from Workflow Context, Current Item Url may already help you.
You can also concatenate Workflow values/variables to build your url.
Hope it helps,
Perfect, I didn't realise the Insert Reference was the tool to enter the Variable into the URL or Hyperlink Text boxes, I was trying to insert from the Advanced Lookup