Calling custom Webservice or sharepoint default services from Nintex form

Badge +2

Hi Team,

Can you please tell me a solution to call a webservice or sharepoint list service from Nintex Form online version.

I tried in many ways but eventually returning into errors. Googled a bit and found even we cannot embedd js libraries in Form Settings->Advanced->Custom JS Includes. Files are not getting referenced.

Request you to please provide me a solution for this.

Thanks,

Karthik.

3 replies

Badge +16

Hi

Sorry I have no experience with this but ‌ is our online expert - maybe he can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I don't know your specific requirements, but I'd try to go into adding custom JS in form settings, where you can set AJAX calls to REST/ SOAP web services. Have you tried to paste your javascript inline there, ex.: http://www.randomizzzer.com/2015/03/how-to-call-a-wcf-web-service-from-a-nintex-form-and-work-with-the-returned-json-object/?

Where have you read that custom includes are not supported for O365? You should be able to declare a custom JS file to be included in the form.

Regards,

Tomasz

Badge +6

Hi Karthik,

As Tomasz Poszytek‌ told , you can declare a custom JS  to be included in the Form Via , form settings. Hope this helps you.  ... Please try and post your result.

Thanks 

Bashya Rajan A