Solved

An error occurred during a connection to workflowo365.nintex.com

• 15 October 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +5

I'm getting errors today when trying to connect to workflow and forms sad.png I'm on a trial while we POC stuff to make sure we can achieve what we want before we buy. Trial still had a few weeks. Was working fine last week.

I tried re-installing workflow app but didn't help.

The Nintex ribbon buttons on lists/libraries don't display properly and when I click on the app in site contents or click on forms or workflow from a list it gives this error. From what I can see my tenant is fully operational, no errors.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to workflowo365.nintex.com. Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by callum 16 October 2017, 01:42

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

It use to be a Microsoft temporary issue.

Perhaps you should check with MS Service Desk

Badge +5

This is only happening in Firexfox and not IE11 or Chrome. Nintex and looking into it now  will mark when it is resolved. 

Thanks for your response Fernando! 

Badge +9

Update: This is now resolved, it appears to have been an issue with caching of the OCSP response from our provider and they have corrected this. Workflow and Forms O365 should be working now in Firefox.

Callum

Thanks Rebecca,

Our Operations team is currently investigating this, you can track the status here: Nintex Services 

This is affecting Firefox only, if you use another supported browser (Chrome/IE) you should have no issues.

Thanks,

Callum