Solved

A deleted Nintex for O365 Workflow keeps starting when an item is created

Badge +7

Hello,

Bit of an odd situation here. I have a list that has multiple workflows on it that start conditionally. I had created one workflow, but deleted it as I created another to replace it. The problem I'm having is that the workflow I deleted keeps starting. The first image below shows the workflows running on the item. The workflow outlined in red is the workflow that has been deleted (for well over a week).

3189i25B3B43831BDDFCE.png

Below is a look at the workflow gallery for that specific list. The 'All Unites Under 10K Workflow' does not show there, as it's been deleted.

3190i4F8BE32AF872C870.png

I've deleted every item in the list, so there's no instance of the workflow running. Yet after creating another item, the workflow kicks off. Does anyone have any suggestions to remedy this issue? 

icon

Best answer by cjones 24 July 2019, 22:25

View original

2 replies

Badge +11

This is really odd. But this workflow is definitely not a regular (non-nintex) SharePoint-Workflow?

In that case I'd recommend to contact Nintex-Support (they will tell you if it's necessary to contact MS support) as I don't think there is much to do for you at this point.

Badge +7

This issue has dissapeared.