Not applicable

looking for a way to notify just once on the main page, and stop notifications for any item thats created on the subfolder level. Is it possible to achieve this?

looking for a way to notify just once on the main page on a document library, and stop notifications for any item thats created on the subfolder level. Is it possible to achieve this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
deanvirag
Scout

Re: looking for a way to notify just once on the main page, and stop notifications for any item thats created on the subfolder level. Is it possible to achieve this?

Can you please be more specific or restate your question in another way with more detail? I am having difficulty trying to understand what you are asking? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Not applicable

Re: looking for a way to notify just once on the main page, and stop notifications for any item thats created on the subfolder level. Is it possible to achieve this?

I need notifications only for the main folders on the front page of the document library. but I am getting notified for subfolders as well. I need to design a workflow where notifications are received only when folders are created at root level.

deanvirag
Scout

This is not an exact answer, but it might help get you on the right track..

Nintex Workflow - Copying a Document Library Folder and Contents - Vadim Tabakman