Capability Sort By

copy documents from library folder

I want to copy a document from a library folder to a library without a folder without adding code. Is this possible. We are running SharePoint in ...

• By Wsklein
  • February 13, 2019  05:05

Cannot move existing controls and place new ones i...

Nintex Workflow O365 version 1.0.4.2 Nintex Form O365 version 2.0.0.1 I have an existing published workflow and I'm trying modify the Task Form....

Lazy Approval - Remote endpoint returned an error

Hello Recently, I stopped being able to complete my tasks using the Lazy Approval. Whenever I click any of the actions, I get the below error me...

Form button - missing Redirect URL field when Butt...

Form button - missing Redirect URL field when Button action is JavaScript. Is this be design? I have javascript to allow the form to save as draf...

• By harfmt
  • February 12, 2019  16:52

Using a List Lookup control to 'lookup' a ...

I am working on creating a Nintex Form in O365 and running into an issue. We have multiple list we store on a seperate site collection and these list...

• By cjones
  • February 12, 2019  06:54

Office 365 Backup

Hi Folks, All of my work is done on-prem so I am not too deep into 365. This is a bit off the normal topic but the community here is likely to have ...

Refused to display 'LINK_TO_FILE' in a fra...

Hello everyone, i've have an issue that i would like to address. A couple of days ago i started working with Nintex on Office 365 and i encountered ...

Create List Item in Document Center - Unable to re...

Team, Currently I am having the WF with action items with elevated permissions to add the item into other site collection in same tenant. I am getti...

365 Workflow - task assigned options - if any reje...

I have an issue in a live production workflow that needs to be resolved asap. A task is being assigned to multiple people. The task waits for all...

• By harfmt
  • February 11, 2019  20:01

Task Form not allowing me to re-arrange fields

Hi everyone, I'm trying to re-arrange fields on a task form and the system give me the "slash in a cricle" symbol when I try to move a field or add ...

PDF print out on responsive form

The multiline text field has scroll bar. I need to print the responsive form to PDF and show all of the text in that field. Is this possible? Tha...

• By kirb
  • February 11, 2019  07:56

Attempting to Validate Phone # input

I am attempting to create regular expression validation of one of my single line text field inputs that is supposed to be accpeting a phone number. F...