Capability Sort By

Office 365 add users to group workflow.

I'm looking to utilize the "office 365 add user to group" to automate access requests using lazy approval. I've got the lazy approval working but wan...

• By Ryan1
  • February 25, 2019  08:06

Getting data from list using Rest Services

Hi All, I have tried using below methods to get my data from a sharepoint list but with no success as it always throw me some kind of errors(mention...

"Related Item" link and Modern Libraries...

Hello I have a workflow to review Word documents that are stored in a modern document library. In the review step I'm using the "Start a task proces...

• By Drew
  • February 21, 2019  07:37

Unable to open workflow from ribbon

I currently am unable to open my Nintex workflows from the ribbon. It brings me to the page that says "Loading Nintex Workflow for Office 365", but ...

How to pass Form variable value to label

HI How to bind form Variable value in to nintex control(label or Single line text) in run time ? Regards Ranjith..

• By ranjca
  • February 21, 2019  02:00
Rank

Nintex Workflow & Form buttons on lists & ...

In the last week, I have had two different clients report issues with accessing Nintex Workflow and Forms from the modern SharePoint UI for lists and...

Workflow doesn't send email/task anymore (nint...

I have a workflow that sends four emails. First a notification and than the emails with a task. Everything worked fine but since friday no emails wer...

• By jant82
  • February 18, 2019  05:52

How Nintex mobile App and Android app communicate ...

we have a customize nintex dsktop form and trying to convert the form into mobile app. but the custom css and javascript is not working in mobile app...

Copy task attachments to Master Item on O365...

Hi all, just to give you the context, my company is working on a 300 workflows tenant splitted into a lot of site collections. We have built a c...

Unable to convert date time string to a Date time ...

I'm importing an RSS feed into a list using Nintex workflow. The date format in feed item is "Fri, 16 Dec 2018 05:50:06 EST". i want to convert this ...

• By Lucky
  • February 15, 2019  11:06

Barcode reader in SharePoint Online doesn't wo...

Hello network, I recently relocated some nintex forms from SP 2010 to SPO that have text fields with the barcode reader enabled for using the Nin...

• By perezva
  • February 14, 2019  11:55

Run workflow based on date trigger

SOLUTION and SAMPLE is in the very last post Hey there, I am trying to trigger a workflow in Nintex Workflow for Office 365 based on a date ...