Capability Sort By

Choice Checkbox Fill-in field not aligned with che...

I have two multi-choice checkbox fields in Nintex O365 where the fill-in field is no aligned to its checkbox. Any ideas how to sit the fill-in field...

Get Updated Current User when form goes into Edit ...

I am using the new Responsive Forms for Nintex O365. I need to be able to pull in the current user each time the form is opened. Currently I ha...

• By DeannaV
  • February 09, 2021  08:44

Upgrade of Nintex Forms 365 change my interface

I have detected that, after Nintex Forms 365 or Microsoft upgrade, the fields position change. Do you know why and if there are some solution? ...

• By mpa50
  • February 08, 2021  23:37

Sharepoint o365 form: An error has occurred. Conta...

Hi We are starting to hear from our users that some can't open nintex forms and task forms in chrome. They receive the message: "An error has oc...

• By harfmt
  • February 07, 2021  23:03

Issues with Docusign and retrieving envelope statu...

I am at my wits end on what to do. I am working on a workflow with DocuSign action. I can use the Docusign Send Document action but as soon as it get...

New Responsive - Can Redirect URL be Dynamic, and ...

Hello, I am Using O365 with a New Responsive form. I have 2 questions: 1. When a user clicks "Submit", can I redirect them to a dynamic url? T...

Column validation in Nintex form for Office 365

Hi everyone I would like to have a column in my form (new responsive designer) read-only by default. That's pretty easy to do. But the challenge I ...

Set a value in a lookup field

Hi, We are using Nintex Forms New Responsive Designer for Office 365. We are using many lookup fields in the form. Had two questions regarding look...

Approval Workflowstatus shared as mail attachement...

Hi Community, have some trouble with a workflow migrated from on prem to Nintex for O365. Talking about a complex approval workflow with many ste...

Having Repeating section as a table in New Respons...

Hi there, I want to create a repeating section with multiple columns using the New Responsive Nintex forms as shown in the screenshot below. ...

Responsive form - control formatting

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to modify the size of the text in the single/multiline text box? If my users do not format the text when populat...

• By Shd
  • January 29, 2021  17:34

Help with Easy Form Validation Rule to Require Fie...

Nintex 2013 Form Designer This should be so easy but for some reason I can't figure it out. Basically, I have a form that should require ...