Capability Sort By

Suspended - ServiceNoResponse

Hello everyone, So my company just activate Azure AD multi-factor authentication (MFA). And now some workflow with permission list is suspended. A...

Component Workflow Lookup with variable List Name

I am trying to create a Component Workflow called by a List Workflow in which I need to "Lookup" a field from a list where the listname is passed in ...

Workflow got suspended only for new user

I dont know why from all the user exist, only new user got suspend when the request for expense request. Their data also have already in master data,...

Determine if Lookup Function reaches the "end...

I have a form that asks for a license plate number to act on. Once the plate number is entered and Next is clicked, a lookup function fires that look...

Office 365 Update Item Permissions - Access Denied...

I'm trying to set item permissions so that only the person who filled out the form can read the item. When I run the workflow, I see a message, "Acce...

Nintex Workflow Repeating Section ID Generation

In my Nintex form, I have a repeating section that generates a series of incremental ID numbers per row, depending on Quantity entered, via Nintex wo...

• By rtics
  • June 17, 2022  02:49

XML Query repeating section

I am trying to use Query XML to extract the XML of a repeating section stored in a SharePoint List. Unlike OLD nintex forms, the XML does not have fi...

List of Date Formats

I am trying to find a comprehensive list of formats for the FormatDate function, but can't find a full list. For example, format using "d" retu...

• By AnneC
  • June 16, 2022  09:44

Action set with elevated privilege not working

An action set which is within a parrallel branch is set to run with highest privileges to allow the workflow tasks to override user permissions and w...

Query XML - An exception occurred while processing...

I am trying to recreate a workflow that we currently have in SharePoint 2013/Nintex Workflow 2013 in SharePoint Online with Nintex Workflow O365. Whe...

Forms Rules issue using && and ||

I have a form on which I want to show a particular control if one of two conditions is met (based on selections from other drop downs). I have done ...

Unable to add Nintex flow for office 365 in ShareP...

Hi, I am trying to add Nintex Form for office 365 in SharePoint online but it showing " Sorry, something went wrong with adding the app". Can anyone ...

• By aniket
  • June 02, 2022  05:08