Capability Sort By

How can I use the create list item or copy list it...

Hey there! Im stumped maybe someone has an idea..... I want to use the Nintex feature for creating a new list item to a list but use a variable...

Nintex Forms - Something Went Wrong error

I cannot publish any forms - continually get the same error, but with different Correlation ID's Image attached - no error details are given ...

Unable to get the Nintex workflow for o365 details...

We have created workflow using Nintex workflow for o365 and the workflow having Assign Task action configured with Nintex Form. Then we are trying ...

Required field validation

Hi everyone I am trying to set a field (Budget) as required when there is data in another field (Description) in the form. The field that I want to...

Customization of actionable messages - Remove &quo...

Is there a way to remove the "View in SharePoint" and "View Workflow Status" buttons on the actionable messages in Outlook?

• By Awie
  • June 09, 2021  02:17

Can a Nintex Workflow for O365 have a custom start...

Is it possible to customize the start form for a O365 Nintex workflow?

Get the file from other sharepoint site using web ...

I have my file in sharepoint online . but i need to get the document to sp2019 using Nintex workflow with help of Web request or web service. i hav...

Nintex office 365 Task approval using API

Hi Team, Is there any way where in we can approve Nintex flexi task without Task form. Like we can create some custom form where we can load ta...

Unable to delete attachment in Nintex form in Chro...

Hi all, I am using SharePoint Online + Nintex Form (classic), when I click the "delete" next to the attachment, the confirm delete dialog didn'...

• By GP
  • June 03, 2021  19:43

Office 365 404

Hi, All of a sudden in Chrome or Edge on my company laptop when clicking on a new document set it's returning a 404 error. On my personal mac...

• By dlai
  • June 03, 2021  10:50

Create List Items from a Repeating Section with Ni...

I have request where I need to figure to how to take a repeating section in a form in SharePoint and create a new item within that same list for ever...