Capability Sort By

Saving a calculated value to a field on a repeatin...

Hello, I've got a calculated value in a repeated section that looks up the serial number of an item from one of the lists in the site. However, I wan...

Nintex Workflow for O365 DocuSign retrieve Envelop...

Hi, Forgive me the long post... I have a project to create a Nintex workflow for O365 that checks the DocuSign envelope status and then d...

• By sreyes
  • May 28, 2019  02:32

A duplicate content type "Nintex Task Outcome...

Issue is, Lets say I migrated all content types from on-premises to office 365 site named "Two". and Nintex workflows from "One" site collection to "...

Is there a way to query active instances of workfl...

I need to run a Terminate Workflow activity but sometimes the workflow may have already been terminated or finished. When it runs on an item that is...

When upload PDF from one library to another fails

I have two libraries in same site, a working lib (A) and a approved lib (B). I use contenttypes (CT) ie. Word, Excel, Pdf. When doc. is appr...

Format column with JSON to launch Workflow from li...

I found a topic similar to this but the user was looking for something a bit different. Basically it is formatting a column with JSON to be able lau...

Compare Person field in some list with Current use...

Hi, How can I compare Person field in some list with Current user in Nintex Form ? I have to check is Current user in Man...

• By misa
  • May 22, 2019  08:19

Change a value in Dropdown

I have 2 dropdown fields. First dropdown contains a 2 value . Second list contains another list of 10 values. If the selected 1 value for first dropd...

Task Process, Wait for completion and sending remi...

I have a site workflow with a "start a task process" action. The task is sent to all employees in batches of 50 employees (I am calling the site work...

Re: O365: How to terminate suspended workflows

I'm having the same issue today. Workflow has suspended but unable to terminate...selecting the option just does nothing. US tenant in this case. I ...

• By barryc
  • May 22, 2019  00:27

Assign a Task Outcome

I have a pretty basic workflow that has a task with either Approve or Reject as the outcome options. I want to set a status field based on the outcom...

Passing variables and/or item ID to the Component ...

I was able to figure out passing variables from the component workflow to the main workflow once complete, but how do I even get the Item ID passed t...