Capability Sort By

Document Generation Activity - Internal Error

Hi; Yesterday I started a Nintex Trial to show a client the Document Generation activity in Nintex Workflow. I made a very simple WF with one act...

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that needs A...

Redirect in Ninten Form (Responsive) Not Working

Hi all, I tried creating responsive nintex form and chose to redirect the user after clicking submit or cancel. It is not working though. Even go...

Borders missing from controls

I have a SharePoint site and list with a nintex form. I add a panel, give it styles like borders and background color, however the border never shows...

Run If or a regular conditional action?

Outside of run ifs having 1 output path vs 2 when discussing a conditional action, what are the pros/cons of using either? Is there a large enough p...

Help with Multiple Values in a field Workflow

Hi, I am designing a small workflow that focuses on when and item field with multiple values allowed to be replicated to a different list in a diffe...

Required Approval Process Nintex O365

Hey all! Need a little help here with an O365 workflow build. We are using "Start a Task Process" in the hopes of setting up an approval that needs A...

How Do I Disable A Radio Button Control (List Look...

What's wrong with my code? var BannerCodeCB = NWF$('#' + BannerCode); BannerCodeCB.click(function() { if(NWF$('#' + BannerCode).filter(':che...

Set a default date to yesterday

I want to have a date field default to yesterday. I have a SharePoint date column with a default value set to Today-1, but when someone goes to t...

XML not Found

Hi all, I am getting this error " XML source cannot be empty." for a nintex form task process for some users. I am trying get query the XML of th...

Nintex Forms O365 Submit button Custom JavaScript ...

We are using Nintex Forms O365. We are using the Client Click function of Submit button and specify this: return validateFormSubmission() A...

O365 responsive form (display view) issues

I've created a responsive O365 form but it looks very different just in display mode. Not only are there no borders but it appears even the text is a...

• By Ryan1
  • May 01, 2019  07:09