Capability Sort By

How to update permissions based on a link?

I have a list with several text fields. People will put a link to a document in them. I want to update the permissions on those documents. The docume...

• By aak1
  • May 15, 2019  10:46

Validating the user exists in workflow without err...

I have about 2000 people that use a workflow (soon to be more as we expand to the whole department). There is no way to keep track of who comes and ...

Attachment information not in NFFormData

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've got a responsive form that has an attachment control. When I attach items to the form, I'm unable to s...

• By fb123
  • May 15, 2019  01:42

Calling a List Workflow from Another List Workflow...

I currently have, in SharePoint 2013, a document library with three workflows. I had to break a complicated, single workflow into three because it w...

Value Cannot be Null. Parameter name: Source

Has anyone seen this error: Value Cannot be Null. Parameter name: Source . I had a working form and workflow that did not allow for management of ...

SharePoint Group or Multiple People Picker field n...

I find a lot of solved posts about this but everyone has a different situation than me and none of their solutions seem to work. I have a travel ...

Nintex Form variables are not migrating

We have created a Nintex form for a SharePoint list (we used Office 365 environment). In this form we have created "Form Variables" performing some c...

PDF integration

Guys .......We are evaluating the options for pdf watermarking tools for workflow......I need some advice as to which one is better. ...Muhimbi...pl...

Validation Rules for List Lookup results not worki...

Was reading through several posts as I am searching for a solution that involves a List Lookup and validation rule. My situation is just slightly dif...

Complex query?

I have a query in my workflow that looks at an Out Of Office list and queries 3 columns, to get the Delegate To person to assign the task to: Del...

O365 Workflow - Retrieve Group from list item and ...

Hello there, I am having trouble with the following scenario in Nintex Workflow: I have a configuration list specifying approver groups (SharePoin...

Users Manager>Manager

Hello all, New to Nintext but not to Sharepoint. Need help. I am trying to solve this problem. I want to be able to put in a user(people picker) in a...

• By enid
  • May 09, 2019  04:49