Capability Sort By

Set workflow variable in site workflow

I have been fighting with this for several hours now and I'm sure I'm doing everything right but I can't get a Set Workflow Variable action to work. ...

Unable to update "Document Set" property...

We are trying to update SharePoint Library Document Set property from Component Workflow and in order to do that we are using Update List Item action...

Error working with Exchange Online Create Calendar...

Hi, I'm trying to create an event in a user's calendar as a response to a new event created in SPO using Nintex "Exchange Online Create Calendar ...

365 form - Choice multi-select - if text too long...

365 form - Choice multi-select - if text too long, whole lot goes to next line. Anyone have a solution to this? It's very ugly and the user ...

• By harfmt
  • March 24, 2019  04:18

Upload document and versions

I have a form where I user attaches a document, and a workflow then places the document in an appropriate document library. It's possible for a user ...

Javascript in Nintex to insert data into share poi...

Is there a way to insert calculated feild value in sharepoint list by using javascript. I know we can simply do this by mapping the filed using conne...

• By Logesh
  • March 22, 2019  08:26

date-stamp pdf invoices electronically

In our team we have to date-stamp invoices electronically. Invoices arrive and instead of printing out and stamping a date on the invoice, they will...

Copying lookup fields between lists

I have a SharePoint list with a Nintex form attached to it, and a couple of the columns in that list are lookup fields which allow multiple values. T...

Modify edit and view forms

I need to modify the edit and view forms to be different from the new form. Example: on the edit form I need to have all but two fields locked d...

• By Ryan1
  • March 21, 2019  10:48
Rank

Serial Task Ordering Issue

Oftentimes, when initiating an approval process via a Nintex form, I will use a people picker control to allow end-users to include additional "Ad Ho...

Dynamic delay loading the form

I'm trying to dynamic increase the load time of the form. As soon as the form is submited, values will populate in form fields based on the calculati...

• By Logesh
  • March 21, 2019  04:43

Multiline text box used for comments - not appendi...

on-premise the multiline textbox appends but doesn't appear to in o365. Have I missed something or is this a shortcoming of o365 nintex forms shortl...