Capability Sort By

Nintex O365 Form Javascript Query List Items

When an item is submitted, the workflow creates a link to a new item with the following tag in the URL, &origID=ItemProperty ID and it adds t...

How to bind unbound data to the list

I have a form with both bound and unbound data in it. I want to take some of these unbound fields on the form and bind them to a column, bringing the...

• By cbeene
  • April 29, 2019  09:15

Determine if workflow is in Development mode

Is there anyway in a workflow to determine the "Assigned use" during runtime? When doing development I would like to change who the e-mails are addr...

Unable to delete references

In the past few months, possibly longer, I have had issues with deleting references in multiple actions. I can place the cursor and hit backspace, bu...

• By kmiley
  • April 25, 2019  07:05

if i add an attachement in nintex form , it should...

i need to show the tick mark , when the Attachement is add. Please anyone suggest me , how to do that. i have attachment the sample .

Workflow for when an item is modified is NOT start...

Hello, I am developing a workflow that I have set to start only when an item is modified and a "Approval Status" column equals "Send for Approv...

• By cjones
  • April 24, 2019  07:42

3 tier lookup, duplicates and then missing values

Hello: I have created a Nintex form based on 3 lookup lists (cascading), seeing an issue where list 3 has a duplicate values show up in the drop-down...

Nintex live form - Office 365

Hello, Is Nintex live form available on Office 365 please? If not, is there a way to access the Nintex form anonymously and create an item on SPO...

Extracting 4 digit year out of date using Regular ...

Regular Expression is bewildering. I know dozens of programming languages at a basic-intermediate level and this one throws me for a loop! Yes I ha...

Embed Image from List Column into Workflow Email

I have a library where a user will add an image as supporting metadata on a document. When the workflow kicks off, a task will be created and an emai...

• By jvolk85
  • April 23, 2019  13:40

Query XML from Excel Rest API and parse with XPATH...

I've got a workflow that uses the Excel Rest API get range to pull data from a workbook in a document library. The call is working and I can see the ...

Launching another workflow from Responsive Form? (...

I have an old classic form for submitting a travel request. In this form was a button that had some javascript that would launch a workflow to withd...