Capability Sort By

Issues with dates in scheduled workflows

Context: I've been tasked to start migrating our workflows over to O365 from 2013 ahead of time to hopefully make the transition smooth. Our environm...

• By toms
  • June 13, 2019  21:20

Multiple users assigned to task, close out tasks w...

Hello Nintex friends, I have a workflow that routes approvals through multiple levels. When a task is assigned at a step, there will be sometim...

Set permisson for Nintex History List

Hi, I am using Nintex form / Nintex workflow on sharepoint on-line. I set the permission to the userbase on the list directly (breaking the inheritan...

How to format a date in an o365 workflow?

How do I format a datetime in a 0365 workflow. I tried the: fn-FormatDate({Current Item:MyDate}‍, "yyMMdd") But that just outputs: fn-FormatDa...

• By fb123
  • June 13, 2019  14:15

Javascript to change value on dropbox

Hello, i have a sharepoint list with >500 rows, which were imported from an excel file. If I want to edit on of those imported entries with nint...

Just time, Not date and time - Input time in Ninte...

Hi, I have a form which user need to enter time several times and they want to separate date from time. Once at the top of section they ask for date ...

Workflow Variables Panel in Task Form Settings not...

When binding a workflow variable in Custom Javascript section of Nintex Task Form Settings Window, I couldn't see the last workflow variable ...

• By kogul
  • June 12, 2019  23:22

Updating a multi-line text field with variables wi...

Hi, I have a multi-line text column in my SharePoint online list that I want to update with workflow type information at each of the workflow ...

Auto set choice field value based on the choice se...

Hi, new to Nintex, and have time pressures. Just trying to work out how to auto populate a choice field based on another choice field. I found th...

How to use Form based/Express Approval Assign Task...

Hi, Use case is I'm showing the information captured in previous step of workflow via form need to show in next action where Reviewer A should ...

Loading Data From Excel

I am looking for a way to load Data from excel into a workflow using Nintex 365 workflow. I do not want to create a sharepoint list, I would like to...

Remove special characters from lookup field

Hey there, I am trying to get the text value from a lookup field (this is looking up another SharePoint list) without the special characters in the...