Capability Sort By

Automatic deployments using Azure DevOps

Is there any recommended approch for automatic deployments using Azure DevOps. In other words, is there a script/API available that would let the dev...

How to update folder permission in nintex workflow...

I am getting the following error " Unable to find list item to update." while updating folder permission using nintex workflow. The same configuratio...

"End this Workflow" button not working, ...

This may be a O365 issue, but as of today when working on Nintex Workflow O365 I can not terminate a workflow manually. I click the option and it jus...

Testing Nintex Workflows

We have a third party feature created by a Nintex partner which is critical to our business. We routinely get updates from them and our QA department...

SQL Request action in nintex online forms

Do we still have SQL Request action in nintex online?, some are saying its in enterprise edition if so, how to check the edition(enterprise or standa...

Variables in rules are always true

Hello, I have a problem with variables and rules : used in rules, they are always true. For example, I have a variable called isCreator: ...

Any chance Print to PDF becomes generally availabl...

Just as my thread title asks, is there any chance that Print to PDF is part of the regular licensing structure? We have a requirement to be able to p...

End date cannot be greater than the start Date

Hi, I have 2 date picker fields (Start Date, End Date) in a responsive nintex form. I would like to limit the user to choose a date earli...

A deleted Nintex for O365 Workflow keeps starting...

Hello, Bit of an odd situation here. I have a list that has multiple workflows on it that start conditionally. I had created one workflow, but...

• By cjones
  • July 17, 2019  11:39

Choice is equal to time on a calendar

Needing assistance with a form, the form is for a SharePoint calendar and on the form is a choice drop-down menu for selecting vacation 1-12. I only ...

• By BSD
  • July 16, 2019  14:55

o365 Document generation conditional hide/show tab...

Hi, I am using O365 document generation. I would like to know if there is a way of hiding/showing a table conditionally based on workflow variabl...

Nintex form error while creating a new item

We have created a new list and new nintex form . After saving the nintex form , iam trying to create new item.. Iam getting the error "The Value...