Capability Sort By

Extract Multiple Signatures for DocGen Usage

I have built a form in the new responsive designer that requires several signatures. If the submission is approved the last step is to use DocGen to ...

O365 Responsive Form Cascasing Lookup Select Defau...

Hello All, Wondering if anybody has a solution to my quandry that I have spent the last 2 days trying to figure out. We have a multi page O365 Fo...

New Responsive Forms - Importing lookup list to ne...

Hey folks, I've noticed an issue in the new responsive forms, where if you export a form that has a lookup field, and import it to another site...

Images in forms don't render consistently on a...

I have a repsonsive form in SharePoint Online with a few images. The images render fine in edge, but don't appear in chrome or firefox. Is this a cur...

• By Hocksta
  • September 25, 2019  16:30

Is there an Update Document action in this version...

I am new to Nintex Workflows for Office 365, and I can't seem to find an update document action where you can change the value of a content control i...

• By klaw_sha
  • September 25, 2019  08:02

Print to Pdf button and printing all the documents...

Hello Team, As of now when we open the item then we see the print to pdf button and if suppose there are many items in the list is there a way that...

Nintex Forms icon misson on ribbon after updating....

Any suggestions to get into form designer? I am a site collection admin and we have purchased the app. I emailed support, just looking for suggesti...

• By pd1
  • September 24, 2019  15:56

How do you call an Azure function using authentica...

I am trying to call an Azure Function authenticated via AAD from a Nintex Form via javascript. I have code to call an Azure Function via an API Key b...

• By Marker
  • September 24, 2019  13:48

How to use choice fields with new responsive desig...

Had a user recently ask me about how to use choice fields within the new responsive forms designer. Here are the details of the request. Displ...

Completing tasks from SharePoint Online - My Tasks...

I have a task form that requires an input field and has a submit button. When I open the task from the link in the task email I receive, the task go...

• By RTK
  • September 24, 2019  10:43

Query List action - filter by content type

Is it possible to filter the results of Query List action by the content type? I don't see it as an option in the drop down list. Please see attached...

• By klaw_sha
  • September 24, 2019  09:07

5000 request limit was reached

Hello Community, My workflow was suspended with the following issue: Details: The instance has exceeded the outbound http request quota for a 1....

• By Steve_L
  • September 23, 2019  09:21