Capability Sort By

Error is occurring while provisioning customer dom...

We are migrating Nintex workflow from SharePoint On-Premise to SharePoint online. During import,we are provisioning customer domain. At this time, ...

Bug: Two lookups, same list, different filters - r...

I created a simple demo to confirm my problem: List "Filter" with items "Filter value 1" and "Filter value 2" List "Items" with additional mult...

New Forms Designer - default values for people pic...

I just started playing around with the new forms designer and noticed that I can't set a default value for a people picker control (e.g. current user...

• By thomasg
  • August 22, 2019  03:00

new Nintex Forms Designer - Signature control

I see now there is a new version of Nintex Forms Designer. I could not access it initially because of the new sites being blocked by our firewall, b...

Hyperlink Action missing from New Responsive Forms...

Hi All, Hope you can help. I am trying to create a tabbed form and really like the multipage display on the New Responsive Forms Designer, howe...

Form Inventory

Hi with Nintex forms for office365 I can see I have a few forms on use but how do I get s list of where they are ? Cannot see this in Hawkeye

• By Gristy
  • August 20, 2019  06:55

Count characters from textbox and display number i...

Hello Nintex community. I have been asked to create a character counter box for sections in which we have a text box (single or multi-line). Wo...

"End this Workflow" button not working, ...

This may be a O365 issue, but as of today when working on Nintex Workflow O365 I can not terminate a workflow manually. I click the option and it jus...

How to move a document with versions to another si...

Is there a way to move a document from one site to another site collection? Will it be possible to use web service calls and not sure what methods to...

How to call soap web service using Nintex online w...

Hi there, I have to send information from Nintex online to Springboard , so I have to use the Soap call web service . Is anyone knows how to ...

'Send Email' action will not send an email...

I am running into an issue with a Nintex for O365 Workflow. I have mutliple distribution list that are set to receive an email on a submitted form an...

• By cjones
  • August 15, 2019  12:35

Nintex Form - List Lookup to populate more fields

I inserted a List Lookup control on my Nintex Form (Office 365) so the user (a manager) can select an employee name & employee ID. The name &...