Capability Sort By

Nintex Form - Upload File in Rich Text Box?

Hi all, I would like add a rich text box inside the Nintex Form, but how to allow user to upload and attach a file in the content of the rich t...

• By GP
  • November 03, 2019  18:29

Azure AD action 'Query users' - does it ex...

This Nintex blog post: https://www.nintex.com/blog/whats-new-azure-ad-integration-nintex-for-office-365/ talks of new Azure AD actions in O365 WFs....

• By Bards
  • November 03, 2019  18:14

Office 365 update Item Permission

Attempting to set permisions on list items for a purhasing form. Desired Result: initiator - view only initiator's supervisor - contribute s...

Image show from a Calculated Value

working in O365. I have a Product Request List that I pull information into from another list. On the Form I have a Calculated Value that pulls in...

• By MikeC
  • November 01, 2019  06:23

Show Hide Rule doesn't work for Panel

Hi, I am trying to show/hide a panel based on a choice field. I tried 2 different rules, neither work. I tested using a text field instead of a pa...

Nintex List forms online web part not working on M...

Nintex online form web part showing the below error when I tried to add it to the Modern SharePoint page. Is there any steps I missed before adding...

• By pooja22
  • October 30, 2019  12:25

O365 New Responsive Form Designer - Task Form Rule...

Hi! I'm trying to copy back to the calling list from a Task Form a signature. So on the Task Form I have a signature panel that grabs the signature...

Hide a Page(?) O365 New Responsive Form Designer

Am I missing something obvious or is there no way to display/hide a page of a form based on a Rule? O365 New Responsive Form Designer

Converting Office docs into PDF (Nintex for Office...

Hi All, I have a requirement to convert an Office document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) into a PDF within a workflow but this option doesn'...

Update Default Value with Formula based on changes...

Apologies, I have found references to using javascript to solve this but in the "New Responsive" editor I can't seem to find a way to make this happe...

Task form not saving user inputs

Having fairly odd behavior with a specific Nintex for O365 Workflow. I have an "Assign Task" action within a workflow where the user checks 3 seperat...

• By cjones
  • October 28, 2019  07:31

Converting Responsive Form to Classic?

Hi Can we convert forms created using Responsive back to Classic? Is it possible to add "Save" and "Save and Submit" buttons to Responsive? I...

• By Tessa
  • October 27, 2019  20:00