Capability Sort By

Update form from workflow query

I am working on a solution for a client. In this solution, the users need to enter information into a Nintex form. After they enter data into a few f...

Custom Action For Nintex Workflow of Office365

HI, I have requirement to develop custom action for Office 365 nintex workflow, similar to SharePoint on-premise nintex workflow custom action....

Lookup function help docs inconsistent; Lookup not...

Hi, I have a problem with the Lookup function in Forms (Nintext for O365); the lookup itself is functioning (slowly) if the lookup returns a single...

• By VvK
  • January 16, 2020  19:22

How to lock values of controls after form complete...

on Nintex Forms for Office 365, new responsive designer. After my users submit a new form, whenever another user opens the form to view the det...

Matching Strings do not match in a Run if conditio...

I have a workflow that is meant to compare dates and look for a match. Currently I convert the dates to a string as a short date so the time is not i...

• By klaw
  • January 16, 2020  11:00

Nintex Responsive Form: Validate single line of te...

Seems like this should be a VERY SIMPLE thing to do, but I'm at my wit's end! I have a responsive form with just one field - the Title field. T...

• By smarano
  • January 16, 2020  08:12

Remove check from Yes checkbox when No checkbox is...

I have 2 checkboxes on my form. Yes and No. When Yes is checked, a panel is opened. I have a rule to close the panel when No is checked but the Yes b...

• By yuri
  • January 15, 2020  07:41

Entering phone number within a Nintex form

Hi all, I have a form where we ask for a customer's phone number to be captured (UK phone number so format is 11 digits eg. 01234 567890). Is t...

Unable to create a new Shared Connection for Ninte...

I am unable to create a new Shared Connection that I need to use in the 'Start Workflow' action. The screen turns unclickable but no new window co...

• By JithinK
  • January 09, 2020  01:32

Looking up a value using a key is not supported on...

I have a workflow that will generate and populate the columns correctly in my Sharepoint list. However, for some of these workflows, when I look at t...

Stuck Request with No Internal Status Error

Is there any way to see why a workflow is stuck when the last task has Task Status Completed and the Internal Status is not showing an error (it just...

Task disappeared from workflow status after comple...

I created a workflow with one "Start a task process" action, it assigns to 2 people with separate tasks and a completion criteria of "wait for first ...

• By jleung
  • January 08, 2020  10:38