Capability Sort By

Converting Office docs into PDF (Nintex for Office...

Hi All, I have a requirement to convert an Office document (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) into a PDF within a workflow but this option doesn'...

Update Default Value with Formula based on changes...

Apologies, I have found references to using javascript to solve this but in the "New Responsive" editor I can't seem to find a way to make this happe...

Task form not saving user inputs

Having fairly odd behavior with a specific Nintex for O365 Workflow. I have an "Assign Task" action within a workflow where the user checks 3 seperat...

• By cjones
  • October 28, 2019  07:31

Converting Responsive Form to Classic?

Hi Can we convert forms created using Responsive back to Classic? Is it possible to add "Save" and "Save and Submit" buttons to Responsive? I...

• By Tessa
  • October 27, 2019  20:00

Get updated Current User whenever form is opened i...

Hi, I am using New responsive Designer, I have multiple fields and rules in the form. I want to make sure the rules work according to per...

• By AhmedK
  • October 27, 2019  17:41

New responsive form designer, loading box

Hi, I am building a Nintex Form with the new responsive form builder. When I click "New" for a SharePoint list, while the form is loading, it jus...

• By WouterF
  • October 25, 2019  04:56

Published Nintex Form is appearing as pages of cod...

Hi New to Nintex and have created sample forms. Clicked on publish and don't get pop with URL. When I got back into Nintex forms and click on cre...

• By Tessa
  • October 24, 2019  21:15

Upgrade the forms app to provide the new experienc...

I have some sites in my tenant that do not show the new responsive forms as an option. Is there awa to upgrade the forms app to provide the new exper...

Validation Rule on 'people' control when a...

This has me stuck for 3 hours now... I'm missing something! Using "old" responsive form builder, SharePoint Online. I have a mandatory choice fie...

Sum Repeating Section Values in Responsive Designe...

I am trying to create a form in the Responsive Designer with a repeating section and a total cost field. In the repeating section I have a numeric fi...

Retrieve email address from an Multiple Person fie...

I would like to retrieve the retrieve email address from an Person field from a collection. My idea as below: Firstly, I used "Query List" to...

• By GP
  • October 23, 2019  00:23

Edit Logo in Lazy Approval Email

Is there a way to edit the lazy approval email logo? I want to replace the Nintex logo with our own, and may be modify the text.