Capability Sort By

How to capture approval / Reject comments for a mu...

Hi, I have a three step workflow approval process and I would like to capture worklow approval comments and the participant name at each step i...

• By rythm
  • October 04, 2019  10:09

Run if condition using list lookup and comparing i...

I have a list named "traillist1" and field named "power". I already made the workflow. I want an email to be sent only when "power" is greater than w...

To get actions used in a nintex workflow

Hi, Is there any scripts or tool to get actions used in a particular Nintex Workflow for online sites? Regards, Divya Bharathi Rajaji

Can't access workflow status column in Nintex ...

Hi - I created a form from a list, then I created a site workflow that sets the workflow status. The column appears in my SP list, however I cannot ...

• By Janet
  • October 02, 2019  10:34

SharePoint operation 'GetUsersByGroupNameAsync...

I am trying to fix a workflow that I had previously tested and was working. The workflow sends an email to a SharePoint group which includes multiple...

• By jvolk85
  • October 02, 2019  08:45

Hiding a field based on SharePoint Group in new re...

I am creating a new Nintex for O365 form in the new responsive form designer. I have a need to hide/disable a field unless the user is in a specific ...

• By cjones
  • October 01, 2019  05:02

Publishing o365 SharePoint Nintex Workflow as Assi...

Need help >> I am Publishing a Workflow as Assigned use >> Production, but after Succefull publish if set back to Development.

New Responsive Forms for Mobile App - how to get d...

How do I get the department of the current user of the Nintex Form if 'userProfileLookup' does not work in the Nintex Mobile app when using the new r...

• By plamping
  • September 30, 2019  14:38

Need A Help

Hi! I'm trying to migrate the list item to my dev environment using sharegate. In my Nintex form we have a list view that shows items related, sort...

• By Kasey
  • September 28, 2019  13:07

Repeating sections and compulsory fields

Hi, I have a form with a repeating section in it. One of the fields in this section is called "RAGStatus". Underneath the repeating section I have a ...

Extract Multiple Signatures for DocGen Usage

I have built a form in the new responsive designer that requires several signatures. If the submission is approved the last step is to use DocGen to ...

O365 Responsive Form Cascasing Lookup Select Defau...

Hello All, Wondering if anybody has a solution to my quandry that I have spent the last 2 days trying to figure out. We have a multi page O365 Fo...