Capability Sort By

Granting and revoking permission to SharePoint ite...

Hi, I'm new to Nintex and I'm using Nintex for O365. I need to grant "Contribute " permission to a Sharepoint List item to a user group when a w...

Nintex Responsive Form text field required if some...

Hi, I have SharePoint list with the below mentioned fields. 1. Choice control field name"Special Software" 2. Multi line text field name "Perm...

• By pooja22
  • November 19, 2019  08:04

Making a drop down blank based on Rule

Hi, *Edit*: I am using new responsive designer I created a Tab functionality using Radio buttons and created Rules to make the fields/drop do...

• By AhmedK
  • November 18, 2019  21:36

after moving to New Responsive Forms designer - li...

I have a list in which the majority of the items have file attachments. Recently I moved from Nintex Classic forms to the New Responsive forms desig...

Prevent calculated value from updating once form i...

Hi there, I'm having an issue with a Global Expense form built using Nintex Forrms for Office 365. Expenses are calculated using a lookup from ...

Cannot use Nintex Forms for content type - Is ther...

Hello, As per the subject I can see that Nintex Forms for Office365 does not allow the use of Content Types in a list. So we can only customi...

Workflows taking a long time to run

Hi, I'm using Nintex for Sharepoint Online. The issue is that one particular workflow is often taking ages to run. Sometimes it only takes 8 mins, ot...

Deleting pages on a New Responsive Form deletes Co...

I have created a new responsive form with multiple pages, but have found that I can not add a submit button to any of the first pages. It can only ap...

image recognition plugins or extensions

Are there any plugins or extensions that can link to Nintex Form For Office 365? Specifically, plugins that can scan the name card information (...

• By stevent
  • November 13, 2019  23:21

Open Nintex Form in Edit Mode directly from a List...

Hello, I am wondering if anyone knows the JSON to apply to the Title column to change the open behaviour of a Nintex form to open in edit mode. The ...

Execute SQL Action: Results in XML in bad format

I am using Execute SQL Action in Nintex Workflow and I need to get some data from an SQL database in Azure (it is a test database at the moment). ...

Populate Dropdown from List

Is it possible to populate a dropdown choice field from another list? We are creating a few forms that ask for an excecutive/manager name and we woul...