Capability Sort By

Regular Expression to extract 'Modified By'...

Hello, I have an approval that is assigned to a SharePoint security group due to shift based workforce - assignment to the group allows flexibilit...

Send email from the Form value

Hi All, My form has a text field to provide email (My domain email id, not external) Requirement: User wants to send this form to a dedi...

• By RS2019
  • August 08, 2019  06:03

Set Field Value adding # to data

I created a workflow that uses the set a condition and Set field value actions. The field is updated using the correct data, but the workflow adds a...

format Date for columns inserted into Word Templat...

In Nintex Workflow for Office 365, in action 'Generate Document' I want to insert date columns into my Word document template. I insert the list col...

Importing Repeating Section into XML

Trying to do it with the tutorial I always use http://vadimtabakman.com/nintex-workflow-parsing-nintex-forms-repeating-section-in-office-365.aspx ...

• By amydpp
  • August 06, 2019  08:25

'simple' o365 Form rules

I'm testing out a data entry form and trying to put in a few simple rules to ensure that the appropriate fields are filled in prior to the user movin...

• By Ken_T
  • August 05, 2019  15:25

How to create an optional repeating section with f...

Hi, I have a requirement to allow a repeating section to be optional but still contain validation rules if one or more rows is being added. I...

• By danwale
  • August 05, 2019  01:53

Powershell to list Nintex workflows in SharePoint ...

Hi everyone. I know how to list out workflows in SharePoint on-prem using powershell, but how can you do it for SharePoint Online?

Is it possible to insert a row in table in rich te...

A table can be created in a rich text control by copying and pasting from MS word but the table can't be modified, such as inserting a row, since th...

• By kurodak
  • August 03, 2019  06:13

refresh workflow between A and production

Hi All I have QA and production Workflow, I want to refresh workflow design, first export production workflow and import into QA. After tested on Q...

• By moonhkt
  • August 02, 2019  07:30

share point ribbon not displaying for rich text bo...

Hi Team, Could you please help the below secnario. Environment:Sharepoinnt office 365 nintex form I have rich text box and want to insert tab...

Request Data Substitution in Office 365

First let me start with I have reviewed this post https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-Office-365/whats-the-optional-one-for-quot-Request-data...

• By wkwolff
  • August 01, 2019  06:46