Capability Sort By

Missing Nintex Form icon in SharePoint list

Dears, I've an issue on one of my site. 1st it's a problem with the date picker, after some research on Internet, I found a solution that req...

• By nvdw
  • December 04, 2019  07:26

save attachments in a folder

Hello. I have a simple form with an option where the user can attach a file. What do I need to do in order to save this attachment in a folder ...

keep track the time of user access

I wanted to keep track of the time and date of user access of a nintex form. Since there is multiple user needs to access & review it and put the...

• By Sumu
  • December 02, 2019  07:01

Can't access customer Support and Currently ha...

I'm having a bunch of trouble accessing the Customer Central. Always (even after reseting my password) getting no contact or account found for this e...

• By yaggii
  • December 02, 2019  03:51

Adding all collection items (numbers) and return ...

HI, Is there any way to add all the items is a collection without for each loop. I have a list which has 8 to 10 categories and I need to all 5 - 6 c...

Calling Azure Function from Nintex Workflow

Hi folks, Has anyone tried using a Web Request action to trigger an Azure Function app before? We have found that we can successfully call the ...

Considering purchasing, what is your opinion

We just did a demo on Nintex and are considering purchasing it and plan to specifically use it for training requests, purchase requests, credit c...

Repeating Section on Form

I've read a lot of the forums, but am still confused on how to add a repeating section to my O365 Nintex Form. It is similar to an Invoice where the...

Settings for Google Maps for Nintex forms

Hello, I have an issue with enabling Google maps for Nintex forms. Whatever key I put in Nintex throws an error saying Google maps won't work unt...

How to create a table in a Nintex O365 form

Hi I want to create the below table in a Nintex form but couldn't figure out a way. Tried creating the controls inside a panel but the controls wo...

Form Rules do not work as expected

Nintex for Office 365. Form for a Sharepoint Online List. Trying to get Form Rules to work. I am trying to use Form Rules to control the ena...

Query XML Performance Awful Again!

Anyone else having issues? This isn't exactly a new issue, Query XML has always been a problem and where possible I've tried to design it out of wo...

• By barryc
  • November 21, 2019  18:30