Capability Sort By

Responsive form Attachment Control validation

Hi Nintex Experts, I am using responsive form 365. I want to validate attachment control by checking other form control/s. I tried to create va...

New Designer not saving inputs properly

Hello, So one of our sharepoint sites got an updated Nintex forms, so I decided to try and create a test run for the new designer. They do not ...

Set value of textbox with checkbox

I have the following: Checkbox named chkBox Textbox namded txtBox. It has default value of 0. I need to put new value (1,2,3,etc.) in the t...

• By yuri
  • February 26, 2020  13:29

Nintex Classic Form Table Formatting

Hello, I am trying to replicate functionality from a legacy IBM Notes form inside of Nintex Classic Forms within Office 365. I am trying to ...

Identify list of Nintex Online workflows

Hi, Is there a way to identify list of Nintex workflows in SharePoint Online?

Workflow - User Profile Service - Manager details ...

Hope someone can help, and that this hasn't been covered before. I am writing some very basic email workflows, that call for the Initiators' M...

Value does not fall within the expected range.

Hello there, We have a nintex form. When I try to submit after entering the data I get an error "Value does not fall within the expected range....

how to check existing config on to-be-updated acti...

When working with demo.nintex.com, I want to make some minor changes to the workflow and publish it, but I can't since there's a Document Generation ...

• By VvK
  • February 23, 2020  16:34

url in build string from query list

I'm currently trying to send an email with a URL. I have a site workflow that loops through a library and pulls metadata from certain documents. I pu...

• By aak1
  • February 21, 2020  15:11

Date format does not work in NIntex O365 fn-Format...

Date format does not work in NIntex O365 fn-FormatDate(‍{Variable:TaskDueDate},dddd)..Outputs the entire string back. This has been raise quite a few...

• By kk
  • February 21, 2020  11:28

Adding a rule with a cascading dropdown value?

I need to make a Rule when a certain dropdown value is selected, another field becomes visible. The dropdown is from a lookup list. However, w...

Easy way to Copy SharePoint Library Item to Archiv...

We are using a Nintex workflow on a SharePoint Library with a Word document attached to Items. In the Workflow we want to Copy the current version ...