Capability Sort By

how to move or copy/delete items in a workflow fro...

I have a large travel request system that I would like to move items after they have peen paid to a library because libraries can handle the 5000 thr...

• By jacquenv
  • September 05, 2019  16:25

Impossible to save item with nintex forms using ip...

Hello, I created a sharepoint list and I created a form with nintex. When I finish typing all the data and want to record. I have an error me...

• By osy
  • September 04, 2019  08:10

Disabling Repeating Section in New Responsive Desi...

This is for the new responsive designer for Office 365. How can I disable a repeating section control?

Populating People Picker based on another People p...

Hi Guys, I am trying to populate people picker control (Manager) based on the value entered in another people picker control (employee). I have se...

• By gayandil
  • September 03, 2019  23:33

Workflow is not triggered on item creation

Hi, In SharePoint Online, i'm creating an item on list from a workflow running on another list. On the first list i have a workflow which is config...

Show/hide a control based on a field in a repeatin...

Hello, I'm building a responsive form for restricted site access. The matrix of Area is kept in a custom list and accessed via look-up. I have a l...

Mixed Languages in Workflow Designer actions

Hi, I'm seeing a mix of german and english labels for the workflow actions. That makes it very hard to search for actions as I never know if I need...

• By thomasg
  • September 03, 2019  06:18

Get Repeating Section data in new responsiver desi...

There are several posts here about using Nintex Workflow to get data from a Nintex Form repeating section. The trick is to create a list column of m...

Rules in the new responsive designer

Hello - I am testing the new responsive desinger and I am stuck on the rules section. I have a simple choice field with Yes and No options and I want...

• By igorsp
  • August 28, 2019  16:12

Preserve Workflow History

First off, apologies if this post is a duplicate - the only close item I found was in the How-Tos, and referred to a fix that appears to be on-prem o...

• By bwilson
  • August 28, 2019  14:10

Set a field value based on a list of values

Hello All, I am trying to set a field value (Region) based on another field (County). So if the County contains any of the following counties: ...

• By SwimDad
  • August 28, 2019  07:14

Nintex 365 - Problems with Loops regarding Collect...

Hello everyone, After looking up and down the list of HowTo's and so on and so forth, after seeing quite some video on YouTube and after trying al...

• By AndyK
  • August 28, 2019  04:42