Capability Sort By

list lookup blank first value

In Nintex Forms for Office 365, new responsive designer, I have a list lookup where the user selects from a drop-down menu. Depending on what the us...

How can I show attachments on the Nintex Task Form...

Hello, I am using Nintex Task form to approve/reject the workflow. I was able to show Item properties along with Task fields but I am not able ...

• By rythm
  • October 10, 2019  13:36

How to send attachments in the Task notification e...

Is it possible to attach the attachments from the item properties to the task notification email? This is a requirement for me and I do not see an op...

• By rythm
  • October 10, 2019  11:38

Update a File in Document Library Using REST

Im trying to use a Nintex Call HTTP web service to update a html file in a document library. Per Microsofts https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/s...

o365 Nintex Workflow >> Start Workflow Actio...

Hi All, I have a One Workflow ( ABC ) that uses Start Workflow Action (Start another workflow ( XYZ ) that create Item in List). I have Con...

o365 nintex how to cc and bcc email with start ta...

Hi All, I am Migrating a On-Prem SharePoint 2013 Nintex Workflow to o365 SharePoint Online. In On-Prem we have Assign Flexi Task Action that Ma...

o365 SharePoint Online >> Schedule a List Wo...

Hi All, I want to schedule a List Workflow in SharePoint Online o365 with Start Time and Indefinite and Start Workflow action. (Just Like to O...

Fetching people picker value based on the value se...

I have a form in which I have a drop-down and a people picker fields. These values are present in another list. Based on the value selected on the dr...

How to capture approval / Reject comments for a mu...

Hi, I have a three step workflow approval process and I would like to capture worklow approval comments and the participant name at each step i...

• By rythm
  • October 04, 2019  10:09

Run if condition using list lookup and comparing i...

I have a list named "traillist1" and field named "power". I already made the workflow. I want an email to be sent only when "power" is greater than w...

To get actions used in a nintex workflow

Hi, Is there any scripts or tool to get actions used in a particular Nintex Workflow for online sites? Regards, Divya Bharathi Rajaji

Can't access workflow status column in Nintex ...

Hi - I created a form from a list, then I created a site workflow that sets the workflow status. The column appears in my SP list, however I cannot ...

• By Janet
  • October 02, 2019  10:34