Capability Sort By

Nintex Forms buttons onclick set a field value fro...

We've built a request form. These is a status section (that workflows are triggered by) with the dropdown choices: New Request, Request Submitted, ...

"End this Workflow" button not working, ...

This may be a O365 issue, but as of today when working on Nintex Workflow O365 I can not terminate a workflow manually. I click the option and it jus...

New Reactive Forms Designer Missing User Entered V...

I'm creating a form in the new Reactive Forms system and the control for allowing users to enter a 'fill-in' choice. Was this feature removed? ...

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables and Rules...

I decided to try and use the new responsive form designer to create a form in SharePoint Online. I really like the new designer, but have come acros...

• By mdoak
  • September 11, 2019  05:42

Need to add link in the description of start form ...

I need to add link in the description of start form variables in O365 Nintex Workflow

• By sugata
  • September 11, 2019  04:27
Rank

Calling Office 365 Rest API and parsing the result...

There are 2 ways to call Office 365 REST API and parse the results from Nintex workflow : 1. Using a Call a web service with Get an Item fro...

"Common" Variables in Nintex workflow fo...

I am working on migrating the nintex workflow from on-premise to o365. Facing an issue mapping the common varibles which are available in on-premis...

• By anujab
  • September 09, 2019  01:07

Rules not working in Repeating section

Hi, I am very new to SharePoint and Nintex forms. Currently, I am designing a form ( through Responsive designer) which is not linked to a list...

• By AhmedK
  • September 08, 2019  23:13

Change name of library folder or Document Set?

I am experimenting with document sets in a Library and its pretty slick. However, the name of the set is required upon creation and I need to create...

• By jacquenv
  • September 06, 2019  14:41

Lookup function is missing in the Universal Form

Hello, I just discovered that the lookup function is not available in the new Universal Form. Does anybody have an alternative solution for th...

SharePoint O365 Nintex Workflow Start Form Customi...

I have a people or group variable on the start form of Nintex O365 workflow for SharePoint online. I need to modify it in order to provide a browse b...

• By sugata
  • September 06, 2019  00:47

Nintex Form(o365) javascript to read list from oth...

I want to auto populate fields( user information which is not in AD) in my form by HR data list. HR data list is in other site collection, i tried us...